November 13, 2008 : – - The annual Quiksilver $10,000 King of the Peak Skins, is scheduled to take place once again at Sebastian Inlets north Jetty. Sebastian Inlet has proven to be the place where many of the East Coast’s best have been crowned King of East coast Supremacy.
Its that time of year again when the North Easters start kicking up some solid north swell. Get entered and put yourself up against the best Surfer’s on the eastern seaboard! Its Going down Nov. 3rd and 4th in the punchy wedge bowls of Sebastian Inlet.
Last Years King, Eric ET Taylor captured what has long been run by Brevard county Hierarchy. Who is going be the next to rule the thrown and be Master of the famed Sebastian Inlet Wedge Peaks this year? Well we will just have to wait and see! ESM is kicking down some loot once again for the ESM Airshow.
- ’95 Kelly Slater Cocoa Beach Fl
- ’96 Cancelled (no surf)
- ’97 Todd Morcom Melbourne Beach Fl
- ’98 Bill Hartley Indialntic Fl
- ’99 Eric Hatton Fernandina Beach Fl
- ’00 David Speir Melbourne Fl
- ’01 Kelly Slater Cocoa Beach Fl
- ’02 CJ Hobgood Staellite Beach Fl
- ’03 Brian Hewitson Indialantic Fl
- ’04 Justin Jones, Melbourne Beach, FL
- ’05 Kyle Garson, Melbourne Beach, FL
-’06 Jeremy Johnston New Smyrna Beach FL
*Total Prize Purse based on a minimum of 80 contestants. Contest Hotline ph # 321 259 5443